From Jeremy Jones <jerojone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: English[USA] thesaurus
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:54:53 GMT
Hi Dan
So I need an dictionary extension!  You mention an English (USA), I am
Welsh, and work in both English (UK) and Welsh (Brythonic (British
Language)) that should be fun in translation.  So I need to download a USA
English extension, and with the thesaurus be in that?  Anyway many thanks
from an old tired Welshman.  Diolch yn fawr (thank you very much).

Best regards Jero mab Cymru (Jero son of Wales).