From M Henri Day <mhenri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete Open Office
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:54:20 GMT
2012/6/1 Art Ribbel <aarib@msn.com>

> How do I delete Open Office from my computer. Program cannot be deleted
> using Control Panel Add/Remove programs or using the Open Office Remove
> option in Setup.
>
> Art Ribbel

Art, that does sound a bit odd - you definitely *should* be able to delete
OOo using either of the two methods you mention. You don't specifiy, but I
presume that you are running a Windows OS on your box. In that case, you
might want to consider trying Revo Uninstaller (
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html), the
free version of which should be more than adequate to remove any
programmesyou have installed on your computer....

Henri