From M Henri Day <>
Subject Re: Delete Open Office
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:54:20 GMT
2012/6/1 Art Ribbel <>

> How do I delete Open Office from my computer. Program cannot be deleted
> using Control Panel Add/Remove programs or using the Open Office Remove
> option in Setup.
> Art Ribbel

Art, that does sound a bit odd - you definitely *should* be able to delete
OOo using either of the two methods you mention. You don't specifiy, but I
presume that you are running a Windows OS on your box. In that case, you
might want to consider trying Revo Uninstaller (, the
free version of which should be more than adequate to remove any
programmesyou have installed on your computer....