From Shan Zhu <shanzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export to PDF
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:18:24 GMT
You can try to merge the 3 OOo files first, then select menu item File ->
Export as PDF to generate one PDF file.
To merge the 3 files, if they are .odt file (or any other format can be
edited in Writer), you can follow the steps below:
1. Create a new file in Writer.
2. Select menu Insert->Section... .
3. In "Insert Section" dialog, click "Link" checkbox to make it checked,
then the "File name" editbox will be enabled.
4. Click the button beside "File name" editbox, then select one file you
want to merged in your file system, click "Insert" button.
The first file will be inserted to current file.
5. Repeat step2-4 to insert other 2 files.
Then you can use File -> Export as PDF to gernerate PDF in one file.

If your files are .odp, copy all slides into one file would be okay.

Hope that I did not misunderstand your requirement.

Regards,
Shan Zhu