From "Cristine K. Levine" <ckl0...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache - Open Office 3
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:05:15 GMT
*Dear Ladies & Gents,*
**
*After deciding that the Apache Open Office 3 Product wasn't going to work
out for me, I tried to uninstall it.  I tried every wizard, guide, and
virtual genie available to get this program off my computer, all without
success!!*
**
*Now, I am very unhappy with the Apache Open Office 3 Product, because I
have sat here for over 3 hours trying to get rid of it, and I can't.  It is
still sitting there, taking up 357.00 MB of space on my computer. *
**
*I went to your web-site, where I spent over 2 hot hours on your message
boards trying to find an answer to this question that would work for me,
and none did. *
**
*I need somebody from your offices to contact me via return email and
communicate with me precisely, the line by line directions for uninstalling
this program.  I will need first grade instructions on how to do this, as I
am not a techy.*
**
*I would like this program removed from my computer as soon as possible, so
I need somebody to please pay attention to this email and get back to me
today.  *
**
*Sincerely yours,*
*Cristine K. Levine*