From J B <jeroen...@gmail.com>
Subject Wrong checksum and unknown publisher
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:42:40 GMT
Dear technicians,

I suspect you have some kind of trojan problem.

*First clue*
I deinstalled your software and I was directed to your survey webpage. But
the page was unavailable.

*Second clue*
When reinstalling, Windows said that the publisher was unknown. Normally it
says your organisation.

Then I did a checksum and it did not match.

( Should be:  a919dc6c480feee7748a63d5d4d03f85
 Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_langpack_en-US.exe
 But is:           089966F62006BA94E540A9BBB3E6056A
C:\Users\Koblenz\Downloads\Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe)

Could be that you have two different files.  But it is suspicious.
(I did the same check with the Dutch files)

Do you have a download link that I can totally trust?
And - very important - should the publisher be known?

Regards,

Jeroen
Holland