From Bert De Vore <virginia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4 problem with black page on left in word processor.
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 14:37:06 GMT
Dan,,Thank you
On Jun 16, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Dan wrote:

> Bert De Vore wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get a blank page in black on the left of my word processor screen. Do you know
what that is from?
>> On Jun 16, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Hagar Delest wrote:
> <snip>
>
>     In the bottom right of the AOO window, you should see three icons: a single sheet,
two sheets facing to the right, and two sheets facing opposite directions. You seem to have
the last one highlighted. This one is the Book mode which organizes the pages as they are
in a book. Books always begin on the right page with a blank sheet to its left. That is what
you have.
>     Solution: click the single sheet to select it. This will show one page at a time.
>
>     Next time you ask a question on this mailing list, please send a new email with your
own subject. I know that this is an AOO problem, but you were not very specific as to what
the problem was. These emails are archived for others to see later. Someone else may also
wonder about this and search for blank pages on the left when opening AOO. They are not likely
to fine their answer because no email contains anything about a blank page in the archive.