From Amanda Tracy <mandi_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Open Office Free
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:15:05 GMT

Greetings!I have Open Office 3.3, absolutely love the program, thanks so much:) However, I
pulled a rookie move and forgot the password I set for a document I created in OOo. Any suggestions
on how to recover said password and/or document contents? I didn't save the password anywhere,
have attempted any password I use or have used recently, and don't have another copy of the
document. I'm sure my chances of recoverring it are slim, but I thought it was worth a shot.
Oh, and, if it's relevant, yes, I have only a free version and while purchasing any decryption
software isn't in my near financial future; if such software exists, I would be happy to know
the name of it for future refrence.  Much appreciated,
mandi_t84@hotmail.com