From Robert Macpherson <rjcmacpher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crash reporter question
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:49:16 GMT
Thank you for your info.
I have had a long day for a 70 yr old I will try your recommendation tomorrow while I am fresher.
I am doing a case manager course and it took me over 2 weeks to be able to log into the college
and on to my site. My knowledge of computers is very limited as I did not get mixed up with
them until 2001 so I appreciate all the assistance I receive
Thank you Rob

Sent from my iPhone

On 21/06/2012, at 18:47, Jonathan <jonathan20824@netscape.net> wrote:

> I recently experienced a situation where OpenOffice froze completely (not even responding
to mouse clicks) after I gave the command to print (ctrl-P).  I used ctrl-alt-delete to end
the application, and then I immediately reopened it.  There was no need to recover the document
(I had not made changes since last saving it), but I followed the document-recovery dialog
anyway because I wanted to get to the crash reporter.

> But after completing the document recovery, only the first screen of the crash-reporter
wizard showed up.  When I closed the already-saved document and clicked "next" in the crash-reporting
wizard, the wizard went away.  Is there a way to submit the incident to the crash-reporting
database manually?  (This computer is running Windows Vista, 32-bit version, service pack
2.  I have attached a copy of the report that was generated by the Windows Problem Reports
and Solutions tool.)