From Gary Aitken <openoff...@dreamchaser.org>
Subject delete entry for unused database in Database wizard
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:31:51 GMT
I managed to get two entries of the same name into the "Recently used" dropdown for the "Open
an existing database file" part of the Database wizard.

One of them is good, and opens the db page showing a form which I have created.  The form
was created using the form creation wizard for a MySql db.

The other one is bad, and opens the db page without an entry for the form.  I think I created
it by mistakenly double clicking in the xfce Thunar file manager on a .odb file I created
earlier which I no longer want.  In any case, I want to get rid of the extra entry.  I don't
see any way to do that.  If I open the tools/options dialog and look at "Databases", none
of my databases are listed there (they are all MySql).

How do I remove the entry I don't want?  I tried removing the xxx.odb file but the db entry
still shows up in the wizard dropdown.

Related question:  How do I move a .odb to a different directory?  If I just move the .odb
file, open wizard complains about the missing file with no option for finding / reconnecting
to it in a different place.  It seems like this is configuration information stored someplace,
but I don't see where.

Thanks,

Gary