From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Export to PDF
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:25:37 GMT
I need some help creating a PDF file under Apache OOo 3.4.0.  I have 3
OOo files from which I would like to generate ONE PDF file.  I have done
this before, but it was over a year ago and I can't remember how I did
it.  I guess it would be possible to merge all 3 OOo files into one, but
I don't see any evidence of having done that the last time.

Can anyone help me out here?

--
Dale Erwin
Lurigancho, Lima 15 PERU