From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: using a form to search or step through database records
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:36:46 GMT
2012.06.23. 20:26 keltezéssel, Gary Aitken írta:
> This is probably a dumb question, but is it possible to use a form to search within a
database?

> I created a form for a table in a mysql database.  When I activate the form, the first
record in the table is displayed.  Is there a "next" and "previous" button somewhere to move
to the next record?  I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a way to
do this.

> If I try to use the search button, it always says "not found".  It doesn't seem to find
any label text in the current form, any data text in the current form, or any new record in
the table to which the form is connected.  What is the search looking at and how do I make
it work?

> Thanks for any hints,
  Use record search from "Form navigation Toolbar", binocular looks same.
Zoltan