From Gary Aitken <openoff...@dreamchaser.org>
Subject Form layout messed up when live; ok in design mode
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:17:40 GMT
I'm just starting to use base as a front end for some mysql stuff.

I created a form using the wizard, then went into design mode and rearranged things.  After
saving the form, when I switch out of design mode or simply open the form fresh, the placement
of the controls is not what it was when I saved it.  If I dismiss the "live" form and then
right click on the form from the main database window and choose edit, the controls are where
they belong.

Can anyone explain to me what is going on and how to fix / get around it?

Thanks.

Gary