From Sandrine Bucourt <sandrine.buco...@free.fr>
Subject [context="shared"] caught unexpected exception!
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:41:55 GMT
Hello,

I would like to report an error message: " [context="shared"] caught
unexpected exception! " after downloading openoffice 3.4.  I already had
this message before with the previous version. By downloading the 3.4, I
was hoping to solve the problem. I still can't use openoffice, and I
would prefer not to go back to MSOffice...

I am using (trying to) Openoffice at home on a Dell Studio 1745 dual
core computer with windows 7 family-premium service pack 1
The computer is shared with different accounts for the family members.

I am not an IT expert.
If you can help, thanks...
--

Sandrine BUCOURT-GASSER-COZE