From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4 problem
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:03:19 GMT
Bert De Vore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get a blank page in black on the left of my word processor screen. Do you know what
that is from?
> On Jun 16, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Hagar Delest wrote:
<snip>

      In the bottom right of the AOO window, you should see three icons:
a single sheet, two sheets facing to the right, and two sheets facing
opposite directions. You seem to have the last one highlighted. This one
is the Book mode which organizes the pages as they are in a book. Books
always begin on the right page with a blank sheet to its left. That is
what you have.
      Solution: click the single sheet to select it. This will show one
page at a time.

      Next time you ask a question on this mailing list, please send a
new email with your own subject. I know that this is an AOO problem, but
you were not very specific as to what the problem was. These emails are
archived for others to see later. Someone else may also wonder about
this and search for blank pages on the left when opening AOO. They are
not likely to fine their answer because no email contains anything about
a blank page in the archive.

--Dan