From Louis B Bushard <lbush...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Update notifications for OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 Installations
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:08:08 GMT
Rob,

I get the update notification. BUT when I download Appache Open Office
3.4 nothing good happens when I execute

  Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

  It does not put a link on my desktop for example. It does put a Folder
icon for 3.4 but that is all.

  FYI I have been using Open Office for ~ 4years and I have never had
an  issue downloading an updated version. I presently have and daily use
Open  Office 3.3.

Can you help?

Thanks, Lou Bushard