From Robert Garron <Robert.Gar...@Access3000.net>
Subject Installation Issue with Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US-1.dmg --- Has anyone seen this issue?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:42:40 GMT
To all and to any who can help:

I just down loaded and attempted to install OpenOffice.org 3.4 onto a
MacBook Pro running --->
Mac OS X  Version 10.7.4  (also known as Lion)

I received the following error:----->

OpenOffice.org 3.4 - Fatal Error

The application cannot be started.
[context="bundled"] caught unexpected exception!

Steps I have taken thus far in trying to debug this issue:
1) I removed the old OpenOffice completely
2) I deleted the download and re-downloaded the software thinking a
corruption could have happened (did this twice)
Still the error persists... :(

Can anyone provide steps to follow to fix this issue?
What logs should I look into to find a lead to the issue?

Are there any other "sub-systems" that need to be upgraded to run OO V3.4?

Thank you all in advance for your help on this issue,
Robert