From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Writer Mail merge test SMTP server connection fails
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:46:56 GMT
Hi Anders,

Anders Skjoldebrand schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> After Upgrading from 3.3 to OO 3.4 my Writer Mail Merge function stopped working.
> The SMTP server contact testing now fails using the same setup as I had with the 3.3
version?
> Any clues?

We need some more information to help you.
1. To which SMTP server do you try to connect?
2. Which Operating System do you use?

Do you use the same user-folder in 3.4 which you have used before? If
yes, please rename it, so that a new one is generated with the next
start of AOO. Sometimes an error is somewhere in the user settings.

Kind regards
Regina