From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache - Open Office 3
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:55:26 GMT
Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Dan <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Because of its design, you can not remove AOO from your computer until you
>> close it. O
>
> This sounds like a bug. Can't the uninstall routine first kill the
> quick-loader process?
>
> FC

      The quick-loader loads in RAM and runs parts of AOO in the
background. This is the way it is designed. The standard Windows install
or standard uninstall programs may not be designed to do this. It would
be nice for the uninstall program to do this, but I don't know how
difficult this would be. You could always file a bug report (enhancement
request).

--Dan