From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Apache - Open Office 3
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:44:52 GMT
Dear Cristine,

First make sure that you don't start automatically
OpenOffice when you start your Operating System.
In OpenOffice go to Options --> OpenOffice.org -->
Memory ... OpenOffice.org Quickstarter and
deselect _Load OpenOffice.org during system start-up_
If you're running Windows open the Task manager
and end the soffice processes or just reboot your
system.
After this your able to uninstall OpenOffice.

Regards,
Martin