From Gary Aitken <openoff...@dreamchaser.org>
Subject Changing categories for paragraph styles?
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:10:51 GMT
Hi all,

In the "Styles and Formatting" dialog, is there any way to change the categories in which
a style appears?

For example, I would like to modify the "Addressee" paragraph style so it also appears under
"Text Styles".

If I right click on it and select "Modify" and then select the "Organizer" tab, the "Category"
item is greyed out so it cannot be changed.

BTW, the categories in which a style appears should probably not be a single-choice item;
it should be possible for a style to appear in more than one category.

Also, what the heck does clicking the "Standard" button do?

Thanks for any pointers,

Gary