From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice #12, LibreOffice #5
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:15:09 GMT
Greetings!

There is an amusing side to this "ratings" thread:

The "quality rating" for Libre Office was from 8 users while OpenOffice
had only 1 user.

The "versatility rating" for Libre Office was from 3 users versus
OpenOffice with 0 user ratings.

The "customer support rating" for Libre Office was from 3 users versus
OpenOffice with 1 user.

Not what I would call solid evidence for opinions one way or the other.

I am *not* suggesting that anyone start a ballot box stuffing campaign.

I am suggesting that working on the OpenDocument Format, OpenOffice,
Libre Office or one of the other office suites or utilities that use the
OpenDocument Format, is a good use of your time.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net