From John Hart <jh...@testra.com>
Subject Re: Questions about OpenOffice Write
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:47:17 GMT
On 6/6/2012 6:56 AM, Björn Thorsell wrote:
> Hi, in a earlier version of open office write there were an option where you could choose
"add word in dictionary" when the spell check marked a word as wrong. But i cant find that
option now, I have version 3.3 swedish edition. So i wonder if it´s possible to get that
function back, if not, are there any similar option that I can choose instead.

> Best regards
> Björn T
Words added to the dictionary need to go into a user dictionary not the
system one, otherwise it's going to be very hard to update the system
dictionary without creaming the added words.