From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Questions about OpenOffice Write
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:16:44 GMT
Hi,

Firs try to reset your user profile: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403#p58403
You can also upgrade to AOO 3.4.

If no change, make sure that there is no special character in your Windows account.
See also: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27614 and http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37173

Hagar
PS: beware, you're not subscribed to the list!

Le mer. 06 juin 2012 15:56:28 CEST, Björn Thorsell <bjotho@live.se> a écrit :

> Hi, in a earlier version of open office write there were an option where you could choose
"add word in dictionary" when the spell check marked a word as wrong. But i cant find that
option now, I have version 3.3 swedish edition. So i wonder if it´s possible to get that
function back, if not, are there any similar option that I can choose instead.