From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: DOWNLOADING INTERNET POWERPOINTS
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:49:09 GMT
You're not subscribed to the list, have a look at: http://markmail.org/message/e6agrv62j3q2fgog?

Hagar

Le mar. 05 juin 2012 20:24:06 CEST, jebair@juno.com <jebair@juno.com> a écrit :

> I have tried every way I can think of to contact you about a question I have regarding
Impress. I refuse to pay $58 to a tech person, only to find out that your program doesn't
have the following function. How do I download an internet powerpoint to Open Office Impress
for use in my teaching. I have searched everywhere, including your user manual, for the answer
to this question and have have come up empty. Certainly, others have wanted to use powerpoints
on various websites for their presentations. Many powerpoints come in Microsoft format and
are downloaded to Microsoft Powerpoint, but Open Office is supposed to be compatible with
Microsoft Office. If you can't give me an email reply, please direct me to someone for help,
other than a paid techie. Thanks. YOGI