From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: continue repair with openoffice 3.4.0
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:44:24 GMT
Hi Rudolf,

Rudolf Caers schrieb:
> I have installed 3.4 over 3.3 and now when I open a document, it's
> always the repair tool that is suddenly execute.
> Why ?

There might be some incompatible settings in your user folder. The user
settings should be converted, but sometimes that does not work correct.
Please rename the file registrymodifications.xcu (Windows OS). It is
located in Application Data in your Windows profile. It will be
regenerated with the next start of AOO.

If that does not help, come back and tell us which OS you use and
whether any extensions had been installed.

Kind regards
Regina