From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Is there a windows 7 64 bit version.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:12:46 GMT
On 04/06/2012 drew jensen wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 08:37 +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> This is not being ignored: there is a lot of useful information at
> You are kidding right - of course it has been and is being ignored.

Hi Drew,
indeed it's not top priority, but I'd tend to have a slightly more
optimistic view: just because the issue has been mostly inactive for
years, this doesn't mean it will be inactive for years to come; and at
least in this case developers took pains to explain in detail why the
port is not as trivial as it would seem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message