From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: Change default cell width from 2,27cm to 2,50cm
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 12:35:27 GMT
Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Josef,
>
> Josef Latt schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> think such a feature request is unnecessary and I cannot
>> see any
>> advantage changing this.
>> If someone want to have this, he can create a standard
>> template.
>
> Of cause I can set the column width to 2.5cm in the
> template and save that. But every new document based on
> that template starts with column width 2.27cm.
>
> How do you set the template column width?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
      Create a spreadsheet in which all the columns have a
width of 2.5cm. Save it as a template in the template folder
of the user folder. File > Templates > Organize. Open the My
Templates folder, right click the template, and select Set
as default template. Close the dialog.
      The next time you open a new spreadsheet, the columns
should be 2.50cm.

--Dan