From "Sylvia Sánchez" <>
Subject Re: Is this working?
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:56:49 GMT

I been reading error messages.  There's 2 problems:  1 is the mail is in
html, the other is the date.  I used to write mails in my home
(unplugged from internet)  and send them all together when I connect in
my school.  So, is logical that dates doesn't match.  But is very usual
in my country?  Somebody could fix that?

Hope you can read this...

/Con cariño desde Fedora 17/

El 01/06/12 17:36, Doug escribió:
> On 05/30/2012 08:27 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
>> Hello!  I'm suscribed to the list but my mails are rejected, so I
>> want to know: Is this working?  Please, answer to see if the mail go
>> through the list or not.
>> Thanks!
> It's working.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: