From "Sylvia Sánchez" <Mapalapa_...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Is this working?
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:56:49 GMT

I been reading error messages.  There's 2 problems:  1 is the mail is in
html, the other is the date.  I used to write mails in my home
(unplugged from internet)  and send them all together when I connect in
my school.  So, is logical that dates doesn't match.  But is very usual
in my country?  Somebody could fix that?

Hope you can read this...

/Con cariño desde Fedora 17/