From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this working?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:26:28 GMT
Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi Sylvia,
>
> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 09:27:13PM -0300, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
>> Hello!  I'm suscribed to the list but my mails are rejected, so I
>> want to know: Is this working?  Please, answer to see if the mail go
>> through the list or not.
> yes, it is working! Welcome to Apache OpenOffice :D
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> /Con cariño desde Fedora 17/
> Oh I didn't have time to update my Fedora 16... I'll try on the weekend.
>

> Regards
      Considering how long it took for me to receive your
process. The first step is to send an email to
ooo-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org. (You probably
already did this.) The mailing list then sends you an email
to verify that you want to subscribe. The second step is to
reply to that email. Open that email, click the Reply
button, and send that email. (This is the step that you
might not have done yet.

--Dan