From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No Khmer lang pack for Open Office Incubator 3.4
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 03:27:03 GMT
Hello Sokhem,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 09:47:31AM +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I am attempting to download Open Office Incubator 3.4 from
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html , but I could not find
> the Khmer language. It is different from 3.3 which has Khmer.
>
> The full OpenOffice 3.4 translations I have sent since April, 2011.
>
> How can I have OpenOffice 3.4 with Khmer language?

Language packs have been provided on demand, as long as there are
volunteers willing to translate and maintain the translation.

Nobody did step out in the development mailing list [1] proposing Khmer
translation, so there is no language pack. If you are willing to
continue your previous translation work, you can contact the development
mailing list [1] for further instructions and read the information on
this draft page [2]. AOO 3.4.1 will be released by end July, but the
code freeze for presenting new translations is coming very soon, so you
will have to harry up if you want an AOO 3.4.1 in Khmer.