From "jebair@juno.com" <jeb...@juno.com>
Subject DOWNLOADING INTERNET POWERPOINTS
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:24:06 GMT
I have tried every way I can think of to contact you about a question I have regarding Impress.
I refuse to pay $58 to a tech person, only to find out that your program doesn't have the
following function. How do I download an internet powerpoint to Open Office Impress for use
in my teaching. I have searched everywhere, including your user manual, for the answer to
this question and have have come up empty. Certainly, others have wanted to use powerpoints
on various websites for their presentations. Many powerpoints come in Microsoft format and
are downloaded to Microsoft Powerpoint, but Open Office is supposed to be compatible with
Microsoft Office. If you can't give me an email reply, please direct me to someone for help,
other than a paid techie. Thanks. YOGI
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fce4ef7e87ee2d01b3st05duc