From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Importing back improvements from LibreOffice
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:58:02 GMT
On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 19:24 +0200, Tony wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
>

> > Not possible I think.
> >
> > To think so is to be naive, IMO.
> >

> Do you realize your are basically advocating racism?

What? Look each group, all groups form a culture, there is one forming
here and there is one forming at the other project. It has nothing to do
with where the members of the group come from, both projects, both
groups of people are fairly diverse as individuals.

There are also some real differences at play here - many of those
differences are technical in nature, some are of a business model type
and others are just colloquial in nature, but they are all valid
differences of opinion between intelligent individuals.

Right now there is no guarantee that either project is going to thrive,
I hope that both do. One thing that I am sure of is that trying to treat
either as some how stunting the other, or of not being legitimate in and
of their own efforts will harm both in the long run.

//drew