From "Rod Lockwood" <rodlockw...@provide.net>
Subject Re: [UX] New AOO User Experience Community
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 12:08:39 GMT
And the other link is supposed to be:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_User_Experience_Community_Members

On Fri, 18 May 2012 05:38:39 -0400, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Niall,
>
> Thanks for your note and interest in UX.
>
> Interesting. Which link is causing trouble.
>
> Try:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience
>
> Regards,
> Kevin
>

> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Niall Martin
> <niall@rndmartin.cix.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> Page apparently not yet ready for use, and seems to be in Italian.
>>
>> On 18 May 2012 at 15:24, Kevin Grignon wrote:
>>
>> Send reply to: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
>> Date sent: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:24:43 +0800
>> Subject: [UX] New AOO User Experience Community
>> From: Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>
>> To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org, ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
>>
>> > Hello All,
>> >
>> > I'm pleased to announce that we have established a new AOO user
>> > experience community. Watch
>> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experi
>> > encefor updates.
>> >
>> > If you're passionate about designing and developing great software,
>> > then AOO UX would welcome your support. Please show your support and
>> > share you UX interests on the AOO UX community members list. Visit
>> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_User_Experience_Community
>> > _Membersto sign up.
>> >
>> > AOO UX community seeks to understand who uses AOO and what it means in
>> > their life. Let's work together to enhance the existing products, and
>> > design our future products.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Kevin
>> >
>> > AOO User Experience Design
>> >

>> Niall Martin
>> Phone 0131 4678468
>> Please reply to: niall<at>rndmartin.cix.co.uk

Later Sincerely,
Rod Lockwood
Rod’s Rants
Rod’s Belfry
Victorian Cosmos
My Facebook profile
webmaster, Pokémon Dungeon (White Phoenix)
founder, Gomorra Town Hall on Facebook
WhitePhoenix on IRC Chat
WhitePhoenixUS on YouTube and just about everywhere else
Support your local and online small businesses!
Feed the Pig.