From "Rod Lockwood" <rodlockw...@provide.net>
Subject Installing Apache OpenOffice over LibreOffice
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 21:10:51 GMT
Well, it worked. It still removed the old install of OpenOffice. I had to
rename the LibreOffice folder under Users/<user>/ to OpenOffice.org, but
after that everything went fine.

However, the arrow keys don’t work. The touch pad moves the cursor around
and I can use the rest of the keys, but not the arrow keys. The arrow keys
on the numeric keypad won’t work either.

Whether this is because I installed into the LibreOffice folder I don’t
know.

--
Rod Lockwood <rodlockwood@provide.net>