From Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ? about Neo Office
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 08:54:06 GMT
Le 30/05/12 22:27, Paige Leggett a écrit :

Hi Paige,

Wrong forum, but what the heck...donning flame resistant suit...

> I can not find out how to delete a text document file so that it does not show up in
my list of files. How do I delete a document file in Neo Office. Their "Help" section was
no help at all.
> Thanking you in advance,Paige Leggettpplbeach1@hotmail.com

If you are using NeoOffice, then you are on Mac. You can not delete the
file from within NeoOffice, use the Finder instead to delete the file,
if that is really what you want to do.

However, I suspect that you might be talking about removing the name of
the file from your "Recently Used" documents list. The file that stores
these can be found here :

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/NeoOffice-3.0/user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Histories.xcu

Open it with a text editor, delete the entries you do not want, or
delete the whole file if you like using the Finder, and it will be
created anew (blank) on next start of NeoOffice.

Alex