From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two bugs(?)/malfunctions
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 18:31:10 GMT
On 2012-05-29 12:10 PM  Jim Plante wrote:
> Sorry for misphrasing my post. That's where I set hyphenation on (Styles and formatting,
not "preferences" as I wrote), and it doesn't do what it's supposed to. At least, not on the
Mac binary, on this Mac.

Check on the Style for the part of the document you are working on. Settings in other styles

override the Default setting.

Hyphenation is working on my MacBook with OS X version 10.6.8 and AOO 3.4

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com