From NoOp <>
Subject [linux] AOO 3.4.0 multiple crashes
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 18:31:23 GMT
Released version AOO 3.4.0 linux (.deb) 32bit & 64bit /opt (non-distro)
install, En(US), 2 32bit machines, 64bit machine:
Note: I would have copy & pasted the 'About' info, but Apache haven't
figure out how to allow the info to be C&P'ed yet).

I can get AOO to crash simply by opening the AOO main menu, select
Tools|Options| Also crashes at random with a Write or
Calc document open, but the T|O|O option seems to be easier to replicate
the crash. Java is:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_22"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.10.6) (6b22-1.10.6-0ubuntu1)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 20.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

Crash info is an Recovery popup:
Due to an unexpected error, crashed. All the files you
were working on will be saved. The next time is launched,
your files will be recovered automatically.

The following files will be recovered:

(this is blank as there was no doc open at the time.)

Screenshot attached. I can't recall if this list allows attachements or
not like the old OOo users list, if not I can post elswhere.

Starting from the command line reveals no information.

Is anyone else experiencing the same/similar, and/or aware of a bug
report for this?

View raw message