From isabella carini <isabi_car...@hotmail.it>
Subject want to subscribe to mailing list - users - announces - openoffice - in english or better in italian
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 08:24:35 GMT

Dear Openoffice users and developers,
I want to subscribe to those mailing lists because I need to learn more how to use openoffice:
I'd like to know if a guide exists, I'd like to use openoffice for doing everything I did
(at work as secretary) with microsoft office but I never attended a course of openoffice,
so I use it very basically.
I'd like also tell you if there are problems in the program, if it works bad and to know why...
if it's my error or what...
I can write in english (I hope you understood me), but if there are groups/sites/forum/blogs
of italian users writing in italian for me it's better!
Although I know english is the top language of the web and who use the web must know technical
english for informatics.

Thanks to all!
Have a nice day...
Isabella