From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Apache OpenOffice 3.4 Blows Past 1M Downloads
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 04:15:29 GMT
Earlier today we hit the 1 million download mark for Apache OpenOffice
3.4.   Congratulations to the AOO project team, and thanks to all the
users who downloaded this release over the past week, and especially
to those who took the time to write and offer suggestions or report
bugs.

You can read more about our strong first week, including more
statistics and press excerpts,  in this short article:
http://www.openoffice.org/news/aoo34-1M.html

If you have not yet installed Apache OpenOffice 3.4 you can get it
here:  http://download.openoffice.org

Regards,

-Rob