From Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: New UI like Google Docs
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:41:52 GMT
I like what I'm hearing, thanks Tony and Kevin!

I say we start by:

1. Removing the majority of details from our icons, making them monochrome
and perhaps slightly reshaping some of them (I could do this if noone else
wants to)

2. Removing the gradients, replacing them with light shades of grey and
blue (with subtle slightly darker outlines when it's necessary to separate
things)

3. Reducing the two icon / dropdown bars to just one
3.1. Making Calc track which icons / dropdowns are most popular so we know
which ones to display (and so we can base our UI on our own data and not
just blindly copy Google's)

--Dwayne