From Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to do this...
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 21:40:08 GMT
Emacs excels at things like bidirectional communications with co-operating
processes, which is good for embedding things in (or marrying things to)
the editor, like a shell, a REPL or a debugger. You need any of that,
Afrotrap?

Vim has a better text editing interface - period. As for Vi - we all know
it sucks - but this never was about Vi.

--Dwayne