From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: New comment indicators
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 02:39:34 GMT
Tony,

Good observation. I agree the square indicators could be more predominant.
Furthermore, the current square indicators could be easily confused with
cell selection feedback.

The triangle shape is more predominant, visually distinct and consistent
with spreadsheet comment indicators in other offerings.

Go for it.

Moving forward, we might want to also look at the comment indicators in all
applications a develop a consistent colour palette. Red is a strong colour
in western UIs. We may want to review the colour semantics for all of our
indicators.

Regards,
Kevin