From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject [UX] Re: AOO as wiki editor?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 08:17:51 GMT
Fernando,

Thanks for sharing. Using Writer as editor for drafting, managing and
posting social media content is a great way to keep desktop editors
relevant and extend our value proposition.

Open social integration is on the AOO UX radar, and I definitely will
capture this scenario in the wiki. A simple usage scenario describing the
user's goals, and what success looks like could help start the conversation.

Regards,
Kevin