From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: Organizing sheets into tab rows
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:22:42 GMT
Tony,

Thanks for sharing.

Clustering sheets (represented in calc as tabs) into collections could help
manage large worksheets.

Applications, such as Firefox and Internet Explorer have tab management
capabilities.

We should explore existing solutions and determine if any of the
interaction patterns might suite our needs.

Regards,
Kevin