From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whats UX ? What we talk?
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 03:24:19 GMT
Thanks for sharing the wikipedia user experience definition link.

User experience design is an umbrella term that encompasses information
architecture, usability engineering, user interface design, interaction
design, and visual design, as components of the holistic user experience.

The goal of the AOO user experience effort is to ensure that our software
resonates with our users, and allows them to realize their goals and
accomplish their tasks, in a way that compliments their context of use,
their world.

The AOO user experience community seeks to provide guidance to the product
management, and development community to ensure that AOO offers the best
user experience possible.

Our duties include gathering user feedback, distilling feedback into
prioritized design opportunities for improvement, and then advocating
usability within the design process.

Our work products include user roles/personas, usage scenarios, wireframes,
design mock-ups, design evaluations, and user testing.

We will be refreshing the UX wiki this week and will invite all to
contribute to the conversation moving forward.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO User Experience Designer