From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi everyone, I am robertzhou from china
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 06:59:45 GMT
Robert,

Welcome aboard. we are looking to re-invigorate the UX community. Your
interest and support are greatly appreciated.

Keep your eye out for [USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN] posts. We are just getting
started, and would welcome your OO UX experience to the effort moving
forward.

Regards,
Kevin

Btw, what city are your in, I'm in Shanghai.