From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ooo-users] Dealing with unfamiliar emails - was Re: New Guy, Suggestion
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 16:21:27 GMT
Hello Mike,

We might well have been here before; there seems to be at least a bit
of sentiment for re-opening this issue. Bear in mind that I'm not the
one who brought up this question.

I'm also not the one who decided to put an "OT" or a second
[ooo-users] in the Subject: line in the first place. In that regard,
I'm not sure how to understand your complaint about starting a new
thread with every post. (To accommodate what I think are your
concerns, I've not touched the Subject: line here.)

If you add something like [ooo-users] to every post, then if I'm
understanding the mechanism correctly it won't cause any thread to
mutate.

If I'm missing something please let me know.

PS: Please call me Jeff - thanks!

Cheers!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

Your mood can affect how you read this e-mail. Please read it with a smile.
(http://tonecheck.com)