From Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject Keyboard shortcut to changing text size
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 13:15:33 GMT
I tried setting keyboard shortcuts for increasing and decreasing text
size. I set Control++ as Increase Font. I did not see a corresponding
Decrease Font option to set for Control+-. However, pressing Control++
does not increase the size of the text, neither if text is selected
nor if it is not. The Text Size selector does not change.

This is on Open Office 3.3 on Windows 7. Note that I asked a similar
question recently on the LibreOffice list that went unanswered.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com