From Tony <ableton...@gmail.com>
Subject [Calc] Feature request: Find & Replace colors
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 22:49:31 GMT
Hey!

I color-code my cells to assist me in entering data, creating or changing
formulae, or deleting data, formulae and links:

   - Enter data and information in Green shaded cells only
   - Blue shaded cells calculate results within a spreadsheet
   - Data in Yellow shaded cells is transferred to other worksheets
   - Purple shaded cells bring in data from other spreadsheets

But now I want to replace those colors with different shades, and cannot
find a function to do so.

Could OpenOffice.org Calc perhaps incorporate a Find & Replace function
similar to that of, say, the Adobe apps?

http://i.imgur.com/Xu9JG.png

Thanks for listening.

Tony