From Tony <ableton...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to do this...
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 11:07:56 GMT
I often typeset books, but prefer to save them as pure text and open them
in Vim <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_%28text_editor%29>+Solarized<https://github.com/altercation/vim-colors-solarized>before
I bring them into OpenOffice or InDesign or whatever.

Vim is the most powerful text editor on the planet, and lets me get rid of
your type of problems with ease. It can be a bit tricky at first though,
but learning it is well worth it - and even if you're dumb like me (I'm not
saying you are though) - it will quickly become second nature. Like for
your problem I'd just type:

and press enter. Good luck!

Tony